For Leaders in early-stages of organization development:
Single or Multi-Session Consulting to help you formulate your vision and mission.
For Leaders of maturing stages of organization development:
Project-based consulting to help you meet your rebranding goals and to unite your board, committee chairs, team members, staff and/or constituents.
• Face to Face (Local or Regional)
• Telepresence (Skype or Zoom)
Below are the services from my previous work incarnation, all of which flows into the skills that inform the work I do today.
Interfaith and Interspiritual Coaching
From Interfaith Dating to Interspiritual Parenting,
I support students, couples, and parents in building
new family traditions — including but not limited to
As you choose a partner and/or grow a family, what role will religion, faith, or spirituality play in the life you create together?
You might benefit from working with me if:
• You are seriously dating someone from a different religion than the one you grew up with, and are questioning whether you can make a lifelong commitment to each other.
• You have a strong religious base but your interfaith relationship is causing you to question your own beliefs and loyalties.
• You would like to expand your relationship with religion to a multi-faith or interspiritual paradigm; you need guidance for celebrating religious or holiday traditions in a new way.
• You have a child who is very interested in exploring religious identity or developing spiritual practices. You want to support them, but you (and/or your partner) have concerns about joining or supporting organized religion.
• You are spiritual but not religious. You want to give your children a values-based foundation without joining a traditional religious institution.
• You are a family committed to teaching your own child or children to be globally competent in a multi-faith society. You need help designing activities and home lessons.
I’m an ordained interfaith minister from All Faiths Seminary. I also hold a Ph.D. in interdisciplinary educational planning and have 15 years of successful experience in teaching youth, supporting couples and parents, and leading an interfaith community.
A joyful transformation can occur when people give their hearts to exploring the world’s treasure trove of perennial wisdom. Shared traditions that connect us to something bigger than ourselves can be a deep source of nourishment for all of our relationships.
I offer a range of services including personal coaching, teacher training, student mentoring, program development, and curriculum consulting.
If you’re wondering if I could be of help to you, contact me for a 30 minute consultation (no charge).