Hi! I’m Lauren Zinn.
I’m a thinker —Today I’m studying Globalization, Global Governance, Spanish, Sewing, and more.
I’m a doer — I’m now consulting to leaders of organizations with a social impact to sharpen mission, marketing, and processes.
I’m a networker — Whether I’m at a nonprofit conference, an energy industry meeting, or boarding a plane, I’ll befriend you.
I’m a visionary — I listen to leaders, reveal new possibilities, and help them realize their goals.
Common to all the above is my energy and passion to create a world built on shared wisdom that benefits all.
What I bring to you:
• Eyes to help you see your corporate or nonprofit vision
• Methods to help your organization achieve its mission
• Continued education through the Graduate Institute of Geneva
• Seminary-Ordained Interfaith Minister (2002)
• Ph.D. in Urban, Technological, Environmental/Educational Planning
• M.A. in Philosophy
• 15 yrs teaching philosophy and religion to children of interfaith families
• 15 yrs leading programs and officiating ceremonies for multi-faith families
√ Browse my blog for ideas or attend an event.
√ Check my services, programs, and resources.
√ Join my email list for free updates and useful downloads.
√ See what people are saying about me.
√ Email me for a free 30 minute consultation.
I’ve spoken to audiences of 2 to 2,000. I’ll gladly speak to yours!
“It was a real bonus to our celebration to have you speak. Your reflections were wonderful, as I expected they would be…You are such an asset to our work!” – Susan King, Interfaith Round Table Co-Director, Nov 2015
Contact me for a captivating talk at your next event, conference, or service.
The logo, by cousin artist, David Zinn, is an optical illusion:
1. The energy of the figure is a “Z” for Zinn, in a rectangle for House; it is breaking through with a new perspective.
2. The figure is looking down to the left – kneeling – to signify inward prayer, meditation, and evolving consciousness.
3. The figure is looking up to the right – dancing – to signify upward change, movement, and evolving culture.
Orange symbolizes enthusiasm, adventure, creativity, encouragement, determination, success, good health, and
© 2016 ZinnHouse
Sampling of organizations that hosted me as a speaker or presenter: